Posted on March 14, 2018
Updated on April 15, 2019
To request an annul Matlab subscription through Partners Research Computing Core (ERIS):
- Matlab annual subscriptions are $50.00.
- Each subscription includes these toolboxes: Bioinformatics, Optimization, Statistics, and Signal Processing.
- The toolboxes are in a shared license pool - on a rare occasion you may need to wait to use one.
- Your Mac or PC must be connected to the Partners Network (at work or home/travel with VPN) for the software to work.
- Your Matlab and toolboxes can be accessed from more than one PC/Mac, but not simultaneously. If Matlab will be installed on a Partners build PC provide the asset/control number. To locate the number, look for a sticker on the body of your computer.
- An alternative to an annual subscription, you can also choose to use Matlab for free on our high performance cluster.
- Purchase a license through the ERIS Research Computing Core Service Catalog (Partners network required)