Are you looking for an opportunity to interact with Partners Corporate IT to ask questions and express concerns? Or are you interested in sharing technical questions and solutions with colleagues in research IT and from external institutions?
If so, join us at The Research Technical Lunches:
- Monthly with a break in July and August
- Two ways to attend:
- Partners HealthCare Assembly Row Building, Somerville, MA, details on room communicated monthly
- Remote via Webex
- Catered lunch is served at Assembly Row
Join the Research Technical Lunch email list to receive Calendar and Meeting invites.
Please accept or decline the calendar invite to register.
- Partners HealthCare Assembly Row Building, Somerville, MA, details on room change monthly
- Remote via Webex
- First or last Thursday of the month, 12noon to 2:00pm
The Research Tech Lunches feature:
- Announcements: service offerings and changes, staffing updates, upcoming presentations
- Partners Corporate IT presentations on services and technologies that research IT personnel can leverage
- Opportunities for research IT personnel to express service concerns and needs to Partners Corporate IT
- A venue for research IT personnel to present their own innovations and infrastructure to their peers
- Opportunities for outside scientists, institutions and companies to share knowledge and innovations
The Next Research Tech Lunch
Thursday, April 26th, 2018
Location: Assembly Row and Webex only, no Prudential, details in invite
- Brian Kilduff and Jack Brown will discuss the PHS Office 365 performance improvement initiative and field questions and concerns.
- Mark Michalski, Executive Director at the Center for Clinical Data Science - PHS, will give an overview of the Center, its technologies and initiatives
- View past Research Tech Lunch presentations online. You will need to log into the site with your Partners credentials.