Are you looking for an opportunity to interact with Partners Corporate IT to ask questions and express concerns? Or are you interested in sharing technical questions and solutions with colleagues in research IT and from external institutions?
If so, join us at The Research Technical Lunches:
- Monthly with a break in July and August
- Centrally located in downtown Boston next to public transportation
- Catered lunch is served
- Remote attendance available
- Join the lunch announcement list
- Partners Corporate offices, The Prudential Center, 11th floor, Warren Hamilton Room
- First or last Thursday of the month, 12noon to 2:00pm
The Research Tech Lunches feature:
- Announcements: service offerings and changes, staffing updates, upcoming presentations
- Partners Corporate IT presentations on services and technologies that research IT personnel can leverage
- Opportunities for research IT personnel to express service concerns and needs to Partners Corporate IT
- A venue for research IT personnel to present their own innovations and infrastructure to their peers
- Opportunities for outside scientists, institutions and companies to share knowledge and innovations
The Next Research Tech Lunch
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Tim White, Associate Director, PHS Infrastructure Technology Services, will discuss the recent reorganization involving INC and Technical Services Operations (TSO). He will discuss current initiatives and field questions.
- The PHS Clinical Systems Integration Team will discuss its use of Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR). FIHR is the latest standard to be developed under the HL7 organization and is a standard for exchanging healthcare information electronically.
View past Research Tech Lunch presentations online. You will need to log into the site with your Partners credentials.