Are you looking for an opportunity to interact with Partners Corporate IT to ask questions and express concerns? Or are you interested in sharing technical questions and solutions with colleagues in research IT and from external institutions?
If so, join us at The Research Technical Lunches:
- Monthly with a break in July and August
- Centrally located in downtown Boston next to public transportation
- Catered lunch is served
- Remote attendance available
- Join the lunch announcement list
- Partners Corporate offices, The Prudential Center, 11th floor
- First or last Thursday of the month, 12noon to 2:00pm
The Research Tech Lunches feature:
- Announcements: service offerings and changes, staffing updates, upcoming presentations
- Partners Corporate IT presentations on services and technologies that research IT personnel can leverage
- Opportunities for research IT personnel to express service concerns and needs to Partners Corporate IT
- A venue for research IT personnel to present their own innovations and infrastructure to their peers
- Opportunities for outside scientists, institutions and companies to share knowledge and innovations
The Next Research Tech Lunch
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Please note that the January lunch will be in the Nesson Board Room - to the right after you sign-in at reception.
- Holly Barr Vermilya, Partners eCare Research Project Director will update us on eCare Research reporting, current initiatives of interest to research and plans for a Core facility.
- Fabio Martins, PHS Research Information Security Officer will give a detailed overview of The Lighthouse Project activity since last year's presentation. It will include an update of the current risks, timelines
and expected completion dates. Fabio will also field other security related questions and concerns.
View past Research Tech Lunch presentations online. You will need to log into the site with your Partners credentials.