ERIS provides a range of computational resources, platforms and scientific computing support for research and innovation at Partners HealthCare hospitals. Our high-performance analysis servers, compute clusters and storage are relied upon daily for data processing and analysis by research groups across the organization. Clinical computational workflows such as genome sequencing and radiation dosimetry are also supported.
Service Model - What is the cost?
Shared resources are available to all users at no cost. This includes a basic storage quota, shared computational resources and assistance from the ERIS Support teams. Additional storage and compute capacity can be acquired using research funds.
Selecting a Computational Resource
When choosing a computational resource from our list of services below, consider
- Your preferred computing platform (Microsoft Windows, Linux or Hadoop)
- What the software application requirements are - what platforms does the software run on?
- If you will work interactively with applications and data, or submit many jobs together for batch-processing
- How large is the data you will be working with, what are the storage requirements?
- How much memory will the application require?