The Research Core team provides consulting and technology services to researchers and their project teams at competitive hourly rates. The Core collaborates with users on finding efficient solutions using technology for the unique needs of research environments.
- Responsive: mobile aware design & templates
- Search: integrated, robust search capabilities
- Secure: two-factor login and code review
- Updates: patching & ongoing maintenance
- Data: web analytics & visitor tracking
The ERIS Research Computing Core offers UI/UX design services for websites and applications. The designer can be contracted to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, interaction prototypes and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas. Whether looking to give your existing WordPress website a makeover or contracting the Core to build a new, custom website, design services are now available.
The Core team also includes Software Developers, Project Managers and Application Analysts who can provide a host of fee-based web development services. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to set up a consultation.
Our research software engineers provide support and expert knowledge in MATLAB, Python, R, Ruby and other languages.
- Software code services: version control (GitLab), auditing, analysis, and bug fixes
- Code migration to the ERIS DIPR VM environment or ERISOne cluster
- Automation of application interface navigation or processing large numbers of files
- MySQL and MS SQL database design and custom application interfaces
Programmers and data experts, experienced in clinical research design and data management, can work with your team to develop a research project using REDCap or create electronic data collection instruments to address clinical outcomes. Our consultants will review the clinical data needs of your research project, provide feedback on study design or data capture questions, and discuss options for clinical data abstraction, reporting and storage to meet your research needs.
Our expertise goes beyond web and scientific app development with our team of systems engineers who can assist with design, building and supporting secure server and storage environments. The consultation process is flexible and includes a review of the current environment, evaluation of immediate and future needs, and recommendations for possible process improvements.
We also offer FISMA reviews and documentation.