Access to Partners resources from home or while traveling using the solutions below:
For advanced users and those unable to use the VPN software you may request remote SSH access to the clusters or Linux servers
SSH Requirements on all platforms:
- Partners username and password
- SSH client software (such as Putty or the built in SSH in Mac or Linux)
- Knowledge of SSH (we cannot instruct you on how to use SSH, the assumption is you already know if you are requesting this access)
To request SSH access via Reslink, email us and provide:
- Your Partners username
- Your phone number
- Your supervisor's/chief's name and phone number
- His/her email address
GoToMyPC allows you to access your desktop computer (Mac or PC) from any Web browser in real time:
- The software is licensed per machine/per year at $84, not per user.
- Please purchase a license for every machine that you will be connecting to.
- This is a yearly license and must be renewed every year. You will receive notification prior to the expiration date.
- If you are connecting to your standard Partners device, you will need to opt out of PowerSave by visiting the following web site, and submitting an opt out request.
- For more information please go to the Partners Help Desk website at: http://helpdeskselfservice.partners.org/applications/gotomypc.aspx
To order a license:
- You must have an account to purchase online from the PHS-EGI (Ergonomic Group) web site; visit the KnowledgeBase article, How to place an order with PHS Ergonomics (EGI).
- If you have an account, login and under the Online Catalog tab you will see a Go To My PC” link which will step you through the ordering process.
- If you have issues with setting-up GoToMyPC, please contact the Partners Service Desk for assistance: 617-726-5085
All Partners and non-Partners laptop computers connecting to the Partners network through OWA, VPN, GoToMyPC, or by other channels must be encrypted. Instructions can be found at: http://helpdeskselfservice.partners.org/encryption.
Partners Applications are available to Mac users at the https://myapps.partners.org either in-hospital, or from home and the Macgateway (Partners Username and Password required).
Citrix Receiver software must be installed on your computer, the software available at: http://receiver.citrix.com
You must have permissons to access applications on the Citirx platform. If you need access please contact your local Keygiver to assign access.
Remote Access for Non-Partners Research Collaborators and Vendors:
If you are a researcher who is collaborating with a user(s) outside the Partners Network, or working with a vendor and they need access to internal Partners system, they will need to use the new Enterprise-wide remote access solution called SecureLink . Read about SecureLink. Request an access via SecureLink.