Monthly Information Systems Maintenance (ISM)
Applies To: All Users
Information Systems Maintenance (ISM) was conducted on Monday, August 20th from 12:00 am to 4:00 am.
During this time, planned system maintenance and testing was performed by IS Operations teams. This routine maintenance reduces the risk of unscheduled outages on our computer network and to the Internet.
Impact to systems and applications
- VPN should be available during the ISM.
- Partners eCare - unavailable from 1:00 am until 3:00 am
- Impacts all PeC applications and related interfaces.
- Impacts PeC dependent applications including Patient Gateway.
- HealthShare - unavailable from 1:15 am to 2:30 am
- Impacts all data interfaces and web services to PeC Production
- All Cache Classic applications, except web paging, will be down from 1:15 am to 2:30 am.
- Partners-wide: LMR, Medication and Allergy Services, CAS, EMPI
- BWH: Historical Order and eMAR Viewer, other PeC dependencies
- MGH: MGH OR Application, Historical Order and eMAR Viewer, other PeC dependencies
- All Cache Classic and Ensemble data interfaces and web services will be unavailable from 1:15 am to 2:30 am.
- The Specific applications within Cache that will be down are listed below:
Impact to sites
- Services or resources hosted in the Partners HealthCare data centers may be unavailable during the ISM.
- Your site's IS Management team will provide more detailed communication about planned outages at your facility and will coordinate with specific groups that may be impacted.
Need help during the downtime?
View the 2018 IS System Maintenance (ISM) Schedule in the IS Service Desk Knowledgebase (Partners login required).