Posted on August 15, 2017
Updated on April 15, 2020
- Instructions how to download and install FileMaker Pro 16 client software from the Partners Network.
- Windows and Mac versions available
- Software is provided free if used with ERIS Hosted FileMaker Servers.
- Compatible with FileMaker Server versions 14, 15, 16, 17
- You must be connected to the Partners Network.
- Host Compatibility: FileMaker Server 17, 16, 15 and 14
|Mac||: 2 GB||: 4 GB or more|
Mac Installation Instructions:
- Mount the volume containing the installation files at smb://rfawin.partners.org/filemaker/Filemaker-client-16/Mac
- Log in with your Partners username and password
- Double-click the disk image FileMakerPro16.dmg (.dmg file) on the networked volume.
- Double-click the FileMaker Pro 16.pkg installer application.
Windows Installation Instructions:
- Mount the network drive containing the installation files at \\rfawin.partners.org\filemaker\Filemaker-client-16\Win using the File Explorer
- Log in with your Partners username and password. Example: partners\abc0
- For 32bit installer go to 32Bit folder and double-click setup.exe
- For 64bit installer go to 64Bit folder and double-click setup.exe