- How to signup and send files via Secure File Transfer Service
- Please see Secure File Transfer for a complete list of features and information
- Supported Platforms: Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
- Support Browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- For large files please use a current web browser that supports HTML 5.
Note: Partners employees do not need to sign up for an account. They can login using their Partners primary email address and Partners password.
Creating an account (signup):
Go to https://transfer.partners.org, click on the I don't have an account yet link to register for a new account and follow the prompts. Alternatively if you have received an invitation email, click on the link in the invitation email to access the link and register for an account
Sending a File:
To send a file, login to the Secure File Transfer Service with your email address and password.
Once logged-in, select the Send File menu tab which provides you with an interface to compose an email and attach a file. Once you have composed your email and attached a file, hit the Send button. Your file will first be uploaded to the Secure File Transfer Service Appliance and then your email sent along with a secure link to the file. A progress bar will indicate the upload progress.
- Please see Secure File Transfer for a complete list of features