HOWTO: Working with Change Records

This document provides IS users with instructions for working with Change Records (CRs). You can use a CR to directly submit a change request, bypassing the Request for Change (RFC) process. You may also be involved in submitting CRs to process RFCs for which your team is identified as the assigned group.

  • This procedure should only be used to add, modify, or remove a supported service or modify an application or hardware.
  • To request information, advice, or access to a service (such as a new SFA or equipment), use the New Call option from the ServiceNow menu, and select a Call Type of “Request.”

For a video demo, click here: Program/Working with Change Records Updated_fs.htm



Related articles