February 1, 2023
ERISXdl Pricing Policy
Please bear in mind that in order to recoup the initial capital cost for the ERISXdl platform a fee for GPU usage will be charged at a rate of $0.008 /min GPU.
However, for the purposes of initial testing and debugging a free tier called the Basic partition will also be made available to registered users and which will permit 10 min single GPU jobs up to a maximum of 20 jobs per month
Connecting to ERISXdl
To access ERISXdl Platform you need to be familiar with Linux and command-line interface and request an account to Scientific Computing (SciC) Linux Clusters, if you already have one you can use the same. You can ssh within the Mass General Brigham network or via VPN This method requires some familiarity with the Linux operating system.
Connect from a PC running Microsoft Windows:
- (Recommended) Use the MobaXterm application to connect.
For more information on the features of MobaXterm, reference their documentation.
- Download the Free Home Edition of MobaXterm here and extract the files from the download to your preferred location. Run the installer and then application if you downloaded the Installer edition, or run the .exe file if you downloaded the Portable edition.
- Once the application is open, select "Session" from the top toolbar. This will open a new pop-up window.
- Select "SSH" as the session type, and fill in the specified fields as followed. Once done, click "OK"
- Remote host: erisxdl.partners.org
- Specify username (make sure it's checked off): your Mass General Brigham user ID
- Port: 22
- A new terminal tab should open in the MobaXterm window, prompting for your password. Enter your Mass General Brigham password to continue.
- Once logged in, you will also be able to view your home directory files and folders in the "Sftp" tab on the left toolbar in MobaXterm
- Use the PuTTY ssh client to connect
- Download the PuTTY ssh client (putty.exe)
- Double click the downloaded file
- Enter the following connection information and press "Open"
- Host Name (or IP address): erisxdl.partners.org
- Port: 22
- Protocol: SSH
- Enter your Mass General Brigham user ID and password when prompted
Connect from Mac or Linux
- Open the "Terminal" application
- Using your Mass General Brigham user ID, type this line followed by your password:
Select and Prepare the Application Container
To see what images you have loaded in the user directory (your local podman runtime):
$ podman images
Or bring your own application container. To do this, you may pull containers from another outside registry and push them into your Harbor registry to use them throughout the ERISXdl cluster.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.