Learn about the breadth of technology services and support available to all researchers across the enterprise. Short presentations will highlight applications, platforms and IT services available for collecting, managing and analyzing data for research and innovation. Throughout the event there will be opportunities for networking and Q&A with subject matter experts and support teams.
This event takes the place of Virtual Office Hours in October 2021.
- Research Computing Core
- Consumer Technology Management
- Storage & Hosted Services
- Computational Resources (ERISOne, ERISTwo, HPCWin, R Resources)
- Analytics Enclave
- Solutions Consultation
- RISC Research Applications (REDCap, LabArchives, Freezerworks, GitLab)
- ERISXdl Linux GPU Platform
- Cloud Services
- Non-Standard Windows Computer Management Pilot
- COVID-19 Research Tools
- Research Patient Data Registry (RPDR) & Biobank Portal
- Research Information Security Office
- The Research Data Protection Office (RDPO) works with the Brigham Health Research Community to secure system and network resources and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of research data.
- COVID-19 Research Tools: a number of data repositories have been made available for researchers since the beginning of the pandemic to support the rapid turnover of research analytics and help understand the symptoms, comorbidities, and treatments of COVID-19.
- R is a free, open-source programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The R User Group seeks to bring this community together to share ideas, discuss R related topics, and provide direction for new and experienced users.
- The ERISOne Linux Cluster is a computing cluster with a job scheduling system for batch jobs and remote desktops for graphical applications, running on a Linux OS. Our Scientific Computing Team will be on hand to answer questions about ERISOne and the suite of computational resources available to you.
- The ERISXdl (ERIS eXtreme Deep Learning) GPU platform is open for early adopters. This includes several deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, mxnet and theano. The platform supports Docker for containerized environments with access to the NVIDIA AI Catalog.
- Research Patient Data Registry (RPDR) & Biobank Portal: The Research Patient Data Registry (RPDR) is a centralized clinical data registry, or data warehouse that gathers clinical information from various Mass General Brigham hospital systems. The Biobank Portal is a tool that links consented subjects from the Partners Biobank with their health care data from the electronic medical record (EMR).
- REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a free, web-based software application for study data. Stop by for a consult on building your surveys or forms, new features or best practices.
- LabArchives is a web-based application designed for scientists to organize and share laboratory data with their study team, department, across Mass General Brigham institutions and with external collaborators.
- and more!