As part of the training series, the Scientific Computing team is offering the second ERISOne course to familiarize researchers with our working environment. The class will emphasize common strategies and best practices in utilizing Computational Resources and high-capacity storage systems provided by ERIS. This class will also provide hands-on session, and the audience will have a chance to log onto the system, check out its software stack and use the scheduler for job submission, etc.
- Advanced scheduling options
- Job Arrays
- Security and Data Protection
- Recovering Files from Snapshot Backup on ERISOne
- Optimizing Data Transfer Speed over Partners Network or The Internet
- Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) on ERISOne
- IDEA Data analytics platform
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Bring a laptop, either Windows or Mac
- Request an ERISOne account in advance. Please fill the form ERISOne Account Request Form
- If you have a Windows laptop, please also install putty.
- To connect to the WiFi in the Assembly Row training room, your laptop must have "SecureConnector" installed. Visit our SecureConnector information page for instructions on setting it up.