Learn about the breadth of technology services and support available to all researchers across the enterprise. Short presentations will highlight applications, platforms and IT services available for collecting, managing and analyzing data for research and innovation. Throughout the event there will be opportunities for networking and Q&A with subject matter experts and support teams.
This event takes the place of Virtual Office Hours in October 2021.
- Research Computing Core
- Consumer Technology Management
- Storage & Hosted Services
- Computational Resources (ERISOne, ERISTwo, HPCWin, R Resources)
- Analytics Enclave
- Solutions Consultation
- RISC Research Applications (REDCap, LabArchives, Freezerworks, GitLab)
- ERISXdl Linux GPU Platform
- Cloud Services
- Non-Standard Windows Computer Management Pilot
- COVID-19 Research Tools