In response to the fast-growing number of COVID-19 research projects, new and enhanced research data tools and data sets are being made available to support these endeavors. The goal is to support the rapid turnover of analytics to help researchers understand the signs and symptoms, comorbidities, and treatments of COVID-19. Please visit https://rc.partners.org/COVIDResearch for full details and updates.
For access to the COVID-19 Summary File, complete the Research Access Request.
- The COVID-19 Summary File is an easily accessible spreadsheet that contains summary information on the COVID-19 patient cohort. The pre-defined concepts allow for a quick review of important patient elements for COVID-19 research.
- The RPDR Daily Query Tool includes the following COVID-19 laboratory tests updated DAILY. Patients tested for COVID-19 from the previous day can be identified and data requested.
- What Data is Available?
- SARS coronavirus RNA/PCP lab tests;
- COVID-19 test comments;
- COVID-19 lab order result statuses; and
- COVID-19 specimen sources.
- The Biobank Portal is a web-based query tool that allows Partners investigators to query and download data about consented Biobank subjects. You can also make Biobank sample requests for plasma, serum, DNA, and genomics data directly from the portal.
COVID-19 Research support email: MGBCOVIDResearchRequest@partners.org
Please visit https://rc.partners.org/COVIDResearch for details and updates.