Partners is pleased to offer Constant Contact as an approved email marketing solution for business purposes. This enterprise version of Constant Contact has the most up-to-date features and is compliant with Partners’ Information Security and Privacy policies. Beginning September 5, new users can sign up for an account with their Partners or affiliate email address. Below are frequently asked questions.
Q: I want a Partners Constant Contact account. How do I sign up?
Go to partnershealthcare.constantcontact.com to sign up for a trial. Once you sign up using your Partners or affiliate email address go in to Plans & Pricing in the top right corner to activate. If you do not see the discounts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-811-1344 (US & CA) for instructions.
Q: I already have a Constant Contact account. What do I need to do?
On September 4, accounts linked to a Partners or affiliate email address will be automatically migrated to the Partners enterprise version of Constant Contact. Your account will be transferred with the same plan; all past work and your contacts will still be there. The only difference is the new rate that will be reflected in your next billing cycle. After the transfer, you will have the ability to switch plans.
Q: What are the benefits to using this version?
- 20%-40% discount off plans
- Access to hundreds of tutorials, in-person and on demand trainings
- Access to an advanced support team
Q: How much does Partners Constant Contact cost?
Q: I do not use my institutional email address for Constant Contact, but I want to get the Partners Constant Contact pricing. How do I switch?
After September 4, if you would like to leverage the Partners HealthCare pricing, you must change your email address in your account to your primary institutional email address, then contact email@example.com or call 1-866-811-1344 (US & CA) for instructions.
Q: How do I change my email address in Constant Contact?
- Log into to your Constant Contact account
- Place your mouse over the name in the upper-right and select My Account
- In the My Profile section, click "User Email"
- Enter your password
- Verify a new address by clicking the "Verify more email addresses" link
- Click Submit
Q: How do I figure out my primary institutional email address?
Look up your primary email address:
- Go to https://myprofile.partners.org
- Click Login, and enter your Partners User Name and Password
- Your primary email address is displayed on the right side of the page
Q: What type of information is allowed in Constant Contact?
Mass Emailing tools are not encrypted and are not approved for sharing Confidential Information (Protected Health Information (PHI) or Personal Identifiable Information (PII) such as SSN).
Contact your Information Security Officer for help determining the appropriate solution for your data requirements.
Q: How do I get help on Constant Contact?
Contact our award-winning Partner Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-811-1344 (US & CA). Be sure to identify yourself as a member of the Partners Healthcare network.
Q: Where can I learn how to use Constant Contact?
- Video-based tutorials https://www.constantcontact.com/help/product-tutorials
- Digital marketing best practices http://blog.constantcontact.com/
- Product tutorials & FAQs https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/
- Resource Library https://blogs.constantcontact.com/library/
Q: Are there in person training opportunities for the product?
Partners is planning to host multiple in-person workshops with Constant Contact. Dates and more info to come.
Q: Are there any other Partners-approved email marketing tools that are available to me?
ERIS offers a FREE email list manager solution (List Manager- Lyris) for all groups at Partners HealthCare. For more information visit, the Research Information Science & Computing website List Manager- Lyris.