November 21, 2023
To connect to HPCWin3 or HPCWin4 from a Mac we recommend you to use the "Microsoft Remote Desktop". Old versions of RDC client may fail in the credential configuration. Be sure to use the newer version.
- Request a Windows Analysis Server account.
- Download and install "Microsoft Remote Desktop".
- Create a new connection by clicking on the plus icon marked New.
- The configuration is shown below. Be sure to use your Mass General Brigham username.
- To connect to HPCWin3 use hpcwin3.research.partners.org
- To connect to HPCWin4 use hpcwin4.research.partners.org
5. You will get prompt to enter your password to connect.
REMEMBER: You need to sign-out in order to free the remote session.