Monday, August 22nd, from 1-3p.m.
Join the Zoom Meeting
Subject matter experts will be online and happy to help you navigate the RISC tools and services available to support research and innovation, discuss problems and answer questions.
This month, stop by for consultation on the following apps and services:
- R is a free, open-source programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The R User Group seeks to bring this community together to share ideas, discuss R related topics, and provide direction for new and experienced users.
- The ERISOne Linux Cluster is a computing cluster with a job scheduling system for batch jobs and remote desktops for graphical applications, running on a Linux OS. Our Scientific Computing Team will be on hand to answer questions about ERISOne and the suite of computational resources available to you.
- Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively. Ask questions and get support for use of Python and Jupyter Hub on the ERISOne Linux Cluster. Learn about the Python User Group.
- The ERISXdl (ERIS eXtreme Deep Learning) GPU platform is open for early adopters. This includes several deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, mxnet and theano. The platform supports Docker for containerized environments with access to the NVIDIA AI Catalog.
No appointment necessary. We hope to see you then!
- Since this Zoom Meeting requires the use breakout rooms, you must join using the Zoom Desktop Client, Zoom Mobile App, or H.323/SIP devices. Read more
- If you join via the web client, Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom Rooms, you will be unable to join a Breakout Room for 1:1 consultation.
- You do not need a Zoom account to join or install the client/app.
What to expect
- Once you enter the Zoom meeting, please immediately put your audio on mute. You can do this by clicking on the microphone icon which appears at the bottom left hand side of the control panel. When the red slash appears through the microphone image this indicates that you are muted.
- If you are the only customer on the line, we'll unmute you to begin consultation.
- If there are other customers on the line, please join the waitlist, by adding a comment describing the reason for your visit in the chat and remain on mute. The chat feature can be found on the control panel at the bottom of your screen. More specifically, the “chat” button is immediately to the right of the green “Share Screen” button.
- Based on the question/topic for your call, you'll be moved to a breakout room for consultation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.