Monday, July 6 from 1-2p.m.
Join the Zoom Meeting
Subject matter experts will be on site and happy to help you navigate the ERIS tools and services available to help your research and innovation, discuss problems and answer your questions.
This month, stop by for consultation on the following apps and services:
- The Partners R User Group seeks to bring this community together to share ideas, discuss R related topics, and provide direction for new and experienced users. R is a free, open-source programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a free, web-based software application for study data. Stop by for a consult on building your surveys or forms, new features or best practices.
- The ERISOne Linux Cluster is a computing cluster with a job scheduling system for batch jobs and remote desktops for graphical applications, running on a Linux OS. Our Scientific Computing Team will be on hand to answer questions about ERISOne and the suite of computational resources available to you.
- LabArchives is a web-based application designed for scientists to organize and share laboratory data with their study team, department, across Partners institutions and with external collaborators.
No appointment necessary. We hope to see you then!
- Since this Zoom Meeting requires the use breakout rooms, you must join using the Zoom Desktop Client, Zoom Mobile App, or H.323/SIP devices. Read more
- If you join via the web client, Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom Rooms, you will be unable to join a Breakout Room for 1:1 consultation.
- You do not need a Zoom account to join or install the client/app.
What to expect
- Once you enter the Zoom meeting, please immediately put your audio on mute. You can do this by clicking on the microphone icon which appears at the bottom left hand side of the control panel. When the red slash appears through the microphone image this indicates that you are muted.
- If you are the only customer on the line, we'll unmute you to begin consultation.
- If there are other customers on the line, please join the waitlist, by adding a comment describing the reason for your visit in the chat and remain on mute. The chat feature can be found on the control panel at the bottom of your screen. More specifically, the “chat” button is immediately to the right of the green “Share Screen” button.
- Based on the question/topic for your call, you'll be moved to a breakout room for consultation.
Please contact Lisa Foley if you have any questions or concerns.