Discounted SAS licenses are available for purchase through the ERIS Research Computing Core. Visit rc.partners.org/sas to learn more.
In lieu of an annual conference, Western Users of SAS® Software (WUSS) is offering an extensive menu of online training classes throughout 2021 and early 2022. The classes are taught by seasoned industry experts and are a tremendous value at just $125 per class. All classes are held from 10am to 2pm PT (1pm to 5pm ET).
Registration is now open for their fourth series of classes extending into early 2022.
Live Content with Expert Instructors
Classes offered through February 2022 | Each class is only $125/person
Check out classes such as:
- SAS Essentials (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Code)
- SAS Macro Quoting: Learning the Skills of a Macro Developer
- CDISC ADaM - Implementation by Example
- Everything is Better with Friends: Using SAS in Python Applications with SASPy and Open-Source Tooling
- Designing Effective Surveys: Using Social Science to Answer Your Questions
- Fifty-Five Functions to Supercharge Your SAS Code
- Hands-On Functions: How to Build Your Own User-Defined FCMP Functions and Macro Functions
- SAS+R **Encore Presentation**
- Custom Excel Reports Using PROC Report and the ODS Excel Destination
- Learn SAS Analytical, Graphical, and Reporting Techniques Using Public Use Data Sets (PUFs)
- Hands-On Data-Driven Design: Developing More Flexible, Reusable, Configurable SAS Software
- Favorite FunKey Functions: Functions for Your Programming Toolbox
- Basic Python Analytics: Do Common SAS Things in Python-Pandas
- Essentials of Statistical Graphics Procedures
- Getting the Most Out of the Graph Template Language
For more information about the upcoming training seminars or other 2021 WUSS events, please visit wuss.org.