Partners employees can request a email address

October 23, 2015 11:45 am

Do you need to request a .edu alias for you email address?

To request that a * address is assigned to your Partners Outlook account, contact the IS Service Desk:  and Open a ticket with Outlook Support-PHS.

In your request, be sure to include your Partners ID and state whether you want the address as a Primary address or just an additional address.

* The address will be or or, depending on your institution.

See more in the How to request a email address KnowledgeBase article.