Subject matter experts will be on site and happy to help you navigate the ERIS tools and services available to help your research and innovation, discuss problems and answer your questions.
- Monday, November 5 from 1-3p.m. at MGH Simches 3130
- Monday, November 19 from 1-2p.m. in BWH Carrie Hall
Stop by for consultation on the following apps and services:
- REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a free, web-based software application for study data. Stop by for a consult on building your surveys or forms, new features or best practices.
- The Partners R User Group seeks to bring this community together to share ideas, discuss R related topics, and provide direction for new and experienced users. R is a free, open-source programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- The ERISOne Linux Cluster is a computing cluster with a job scheduling system for batch jobs and remote desktops for graphical applications, running on a Linux OS. Our Scientific Computing Team will be on hand to answer questions about ERISOne and the suite of computational resources available to you.
Whether currently using ERIS services or looking to start, come on by for in-person consultation and support. No appointment necessary. We hope to see you there!
At MGH, Office Hours are typically held the first Monday of each month directly following MGH Research Council.
At BWH, Office Hours are typically held the third Monday of each month directly following BWH Research Connection Live Lunch.