You must have a Jabber account to Sign In. Please contact the Service Desk to request one.
Steps to setup Cisco Jabber for iPhone
1. Download and install Cisco Jabber Voice on the iPhone. If you have MobileIron on your iPhone, you can download the app via Partners App Catalog under Communication Category or Apple store.
2. Open the Cisco Jabber App and click Accept.
3. Enter your Partners Username followed by “@Partners.org” and click Continue.
4. Click Accept when prompted for Certificate Validation.
5. Enter your Partners Username and password and click Sign In
6. Please click Update. A new Screen will appear prompting for username and password. Please enter your Partners Username and Password and click Apply.
These step will complete Cisco Jabber Voice setup.
7. ***911 Disclaimer***
If you make a 911 or other emergency call, you must explicitly state your location. Partners, MGH and BWH Security, and local emergency services are unable to determine your location automatically or remotely via Caller ID or other methods.