How do I return an old or expired SecurID Card?

SecurID cards should be returned to Partners IS when you leave the institution or if you have an old and unused card. If your card has expired or is defective, please call the Partners Service Desk first at (617) 732-5927 to arrange for a replacement.

Old and unused SecurID cards can be sent to the following address:

IS Account Administration
Assembly Row - 12 East - Suite 1235

Postal Mail:
IS Account Administration
399 Revolution Drive, Suite 1235
Somerville, MA 02145

If your token has expired (look on the back), do not send it back. Instead, simply dispose of it in a battery disposal bin.

Related articles