Posted on February 24, 2016
Comments/Questions? Go to the article in the IS Service Desk
- Instructions for setup Mac Mail, Calendar & Address Book to work with Partners Exchange email system
- Platform: Mac OSX
- OS Version: 10.9, 10.10
- Software: Mac Mail, Calendar
- To setup Mail, Contacts and Calendar, go to Apple Menu and select System Preferences. Then click on Internet Accounts Icon (See below)
- A window will open, click on Exchange to setup your account. (See below)
- Next enter your Full Name, your Primary Partners Email address and your Partners password. If you are using a @partners.org email, enter your information, click the Continue button and skip to Step 5. If your Primary email address is @mgh.harvard.edu, @bwh.harvard.edu, mclean.harvard.edu or another affiliate email address, enter your information, click the Continue button and got to Step 4 for instructions to enter additional information.
- If your Primary Partners email address is @mgh.harvard.edu, bwh.harvard.edu, etc. you be prompted to enter your email address as your User Name and the server address which is: outlook.partners.org. Then click Continue to proceed to the next window.
- Next is the Account Summary window, click the Continue button to complete the setup.
- Then click the Done button to finish the process and associate all the application you want synced with your Partners Exchange account.
- Once the account has been added to your Macintosh, you will see the screen below. You are now ready to use Mac Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders.
- Now click on the Mail Icon in your Dock to open the Mail application to see your email. It will take a moment to sync.