Posted on August 1, 2014
Comments/Questions? Go to the article in the IS Service Desk
- Instructions how to set calendar delegates through Apple Calendar on Mac OSX
- Platform: Mac OS X
- OS Version: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Software: Apple Calendar
- Open the Calendar application and choose Preferences from the Calendar menu.
- Choose your Partners account
- Click the Delegation tab
- Click on Edit
- Click the + sign in the bottom left corner
- In the space under Name, enter the Partners Username of the person you want to add
- Once the users name populates, you can either add more users or click Done
NOTE: There is no way to add delegates in Apple Mail.