Posted on August 1, 2014
November 9, 2022
Go to KB0018633 in the IS Service Desk
- Instructions how to change your email address in your Mac Email Client from @partners.org to @mgh.harvard.edu
- If you work at MGH and you are affiliated with MGH Research your default email address might have changed to @mgh.harvard.edu. If so, then you will need to update your Email Client on your Mac or your iOS device with that new email address.
- Platforms: MS Outlook 2016 for Mac, Apple Mail
- You need to make sure you have a secondary email first like @mgh.havard.edu. Please contact the Service Desk to check
Outlook 2016 for Mac
- In the Outlook application select Tools Menu then Accounts
- Edit the Email address field and enter your new @mgh.harvard.edu email address
- Then Click the Red X in the upper left corner for the window to close
- To change your email address in Apple Mail you will need to recreate a new account on your computer.
- Here are instructions: http://rc.partners.org/kbase?cat_id=1&art_id=196