Posted on August 1, 2014
November 9, 2022
Go to KB0018625 in the IS Service Desk
- Instructions how to set calendar delegates through Apple Calendar on Mac OSX
- Platform: Mac OS X
- OS Version: 10.15 or newer
- Software: Apple Calendar
- Open the Calendar application and choose Preferences from the Calendar menu.
- Choose your Mass General Brigham account
- Click the Delegation tab
- Click on Edit
- Click the + sign in the bottom left corner
- In the space under Name, enter the Mass General Brigham username of the person you want to add
- Once the users name populates, you can either add more users or click Done
NOTE: There is no way to add delegates in Apple Mail.