Posted on July 6, 2016
November 24, 2022
Go to KB0028014 in the IS Service Desk
Please remove any conflicting existing rules first. This will only work for approved email domains.
MS Outlook for Mac
- From with the MS Outlook for Mac application select "Rules.." from the Tools menu.
- Click on the Exchange Server for Partners email.
- Next a window will open, click on the "+" symbol
- A new window will open to create the a new rule.
- First give the rule a name.
- Next select "All Messages" under "When a new message arrives that meets all these conditions:"
- Then below "Do the following" select "Redirect to:" from the pull down menu and enter the email address to redirect to.
- Then click the "Ok" button to the save the rule.
Outlook Web Access (OWA) Web Outlook
- Login to the Mass General Brigham Outlook Web Access at https://www.partners.org/email via web browser
- Click on the “Options” link (upper right corner of the window)
- A new window will open, then click the New button.
- Next there will be a popup window, from the first dropdown menu you want to select “apply to all messages”
- Then from the "Do the following" choose the action of “Redirect the message to….”
- A new window will open, enter the email address you wish to forward your email to and then click "OK" button.
- Click "Save" button.
- You will prompted "Do you want this rule to apply to all future messages" click the "Yes" button to complete the process.