Posted on September 12, 2019
Updated on September 12, 2019
- Instructions how to change your Secure File Transfer setting to disable Java for large file uploads. Modern web browsers that support HTML 5 like Chrome. Firefox, Safari should be used.
- You will be able to drag and drop files you want to send on the browser window.
- Platform: Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
- Software: Secure File Transfer https://transfer.partners.org
- Browsers: Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- Go to https://transfer.partners.org/
- Enter your Partners primary work email address and your Partners password, then click the login button
- Then click on the Setting link located in the top right hand corner
- Then click on Preferences tab
- Uncheck the enable box for Large File/Folder Applet
- Click Save Settings buttons