June 1, 2022
DROPBOX SETUP FOR IOS DEVICES
Dropbox Business allows you to sync, share, and manage your files online. Anyone using Dropbox for Mass General Brigham business purposes will be required to use the primary Dropbox Business account to comply with your institution’s policies, standards and procedures.
In order to access Dropbox Business on your iOS device, you must enroll your device into MobileIron and use the Dropbox EMM app.
Quicklinks for more information:
Enrolling into MobileIron:
INSTALL REQUIRED MOBILEIRON APPS
1. After enrolling your device, you will be prompted to install the MobileIron Go and MobileIron Tunnel apps
2. Tap Install when prompted. Your iTunes account will not be charged
MobileIron Go and Tunnel App Icons
Dropbox is a storage and collaboration tool. This is an enterprise version of Dropbox that is different than the standard one found in the Apple APP Store.
1. Dropbox should begin to install automatically
2. Tap Install to being the installation.
ACCESS YOUR MASS GENERAL BRIGHAM DROPBOX
A configuration that configures your device for your Mass General Brigham email will be pushed to your device within a couple minutes.
- Open the Dropbox EMM
- When prompted, sign in using your Primary Email Address
- This will prompt you to authenticate with single sign on
- The Single sign on process will require your AD username/Password
- Once you Allow the single sign on it will complete the setup of your Mass General Brigham Dropbox
HOWTO: Enroll into MobileIron for iOS
HOWTO: Enroll into MobileIron for Android
HOWTO: Install Dropbox Business for iOS
HOWTO: Request Imprivata Cortext Paging
HOWTO: Unenroll from MobileIron for iOS
INFO: MobileIron: What is it and Why do I need it?
INFO: MobileIron: What Mobile Devices are Supported?
INFO: MobileIron: What Mass General Brigham Can and Can Not See on your Mobile Device
INFO: MobileIron: What Is MobileIron Tunnel and Why do I Want It?
INFO: Imprivata Cortext Overview