September 29, 2022
Mass General Brigham Build Standard Computer
- LRS Secure Printing
- This is the recommended print method for security and reducing the number of “orphaned” print jobs at Assembly Row. The badge feature included with this system (SecurePrint) is only available on MGB-build standard computers.
- Secure Printing Instructions
- LRS Self-Service Printer Portal
- If the badge printing option (SecurePrint) is unavailable, or you would like to send your print jobs to a specific printer, use the Self-Service Printer Portal.
- The shortcut to this website is listed under your MGB Applications folder. If the app is not listed, open a ticket with the Service Desk to request access.
- Self Service Printing Instructions
Non-Standard Surface Pro Device (Windows)
Users with non-standard Mass General Brigham owned Surface Pro devices should contact the Service Desk to have a ticket opened with the techs assembly row - phs group for assistance.
Other Windows Computer
Users with all other non-standard Windows devices should contact the Service Desk to have a ticket opened with the desktop eris - mgh group for assistance.