Zoom Video Conferencing
Zoom is a cloud-based platform for video conferencing, mobile collaboration, and online meetings.
Zoom’s web-based conferencing uses video and audio and allows collaboration between MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android mobile devices. Additionally, Zoom can be used with conventional phone lines to join meetings as well.
▪ Video, audio and screen sharing
▪ Phone line support. International numbers available.
▪ Traditional videoconferencing systems (Cisco & Polycom) systems support
▪ Large meeting support for up to 500 concurrent participants
▪ Chat, whiteboard, polling functionality available
▪ Same features and functionality available on both laptops/desktops (Windows and Mac) and mobile device apps (iOS and Android)
All Others -
To obtain a Zoom account, please complete the Audio Conferencing and Screen Sharing Requests form.
The form is also available on the Service Desk website under Make a Request > Collaboration Tools > Audio Conferencing and Screen Sharing Request.
1 Zoom Account- $17/month, $204/annual