Digital Health Review: Getting Started
The MAPC service is provided for those integrating digital health technolog(ies) as part of a clinical research study. Study teams who are submitting a protocol to the IRB can go to this page for:
- guidance on who gets involved in a review,
- what information is needed,
- how to configure devices in order to comply with Partners guidelines and policies,
- sample documents for use in preparing a submission,
- how to contact respective stakeholders to get answers to your questions.
The Mobile Application Process Coordinator can meet with individual teams or departments to provide guidance on what to expect, help identify solutions to problems, provide technical or process consults, connect study teams to PHS IS or other internal resources, or collaborate with vendors/outside stakeholders. The goal of the MAPC is to help study teams with whatever help they need to successfully launch their studies in a timely manner.
HOW TO INITIATE THIS SERVICE:
Contact the Mobile Application Process Coordinator at IRBDigitalHealthReview@partners.org