Posted on September 12, 2018
Updated on May 3, 2021
- Instructions how to enroll your Mac into the Program for Enterprise Apple Services (PEAS)
- After enrollment, reboot your Mac and you will be prompted to encrypt.
- Platform: Apple macOS
- OS Versions: 10.14, 10.15, 11
The total time to enroll your Mac should be less than 5 minutes.
Instructions for MacOS 10.14 and above:
- Go to the URL http://enroll.partners.org
- Enter your Mass General Brigham network ID (e.g. jha12) and password and click Log In button
- Click Continue. A file named CA Certificate.mobileconfig will be downloaded.
- Locate the CA Certificate.mobileconfig file, typically in your Downloads folder. When you open this file, System Preferences will automatically open. Click Install, then Continue.
- In Safari, click Continue. A file named enrollmentProfile.mobileconfig will download. When you open this file, System Preferences will automatically open. Click Install.
- Click Install, then Continue, then Install. If prompted, type in the local password for your computer.
- Within approximately 5 minutes, the Self Service application will download and be available in your Applications folder. Enter your user name and password and hit Return to download Enterprise software and services.
- Congratulations! You are now enrolled in PEAS! Check Self Service regularly for new updates and applications. If you do not have encryption enabled on your Mac, reboot your device and PEAS will prompt you to enable FileVault encryption on startup. To learn more visit https://rc.partners.org/peas/security.