Posted on July 6, 2018
Updated on August 24, 2018
- Instructions how to download and install FileMaker Pro 17 client software from the Partners Network.
- Windows and Mac versions available
- Software is provided free if used with ERIS Hosted FileMaker Servers.
- Compatible with FileMaker Server versions 15, 16, 17
- You must be connected to the Partners Network.
- Host Compatibility: FileMaker Server 17, 16 and 15
|Mac||: 2 GB||: 4 GB or more|
Mac Installation Instructions:
- Mount the volume containing the installation files at smb://rfawin.partners.org/filemaker/Filemaker-client-17/Mac
- Log in with your Partners username and password
- Double-click the disk image FileMaker17 Advanced.dmg (.dmg file) on the networked volume.
- Double-click the FileMaker Pro 17 Advanced.pkg installer application.
Windows Installation Instructions:
- Mount the network drive containing the installation files at \\rfawin.partners.org\filemaker\Filemaker-client-17\Win using the File Explorer
- Log in with your Partners username and password. Example: partners\abc0
- For 32bit installer go to 32Bit folder and double-click setup.exe
- For 64bit installer go to 64Bit folder and double-click setup.exe