Applies to: devices enrolled into MobileIron
What is the MobileIron Self-Service Portal?
The Self-Service portal is a web site designed to allow you to see what devices you have enrolled in MobileIron. In addition, it will allow you to perform basic management actions on your devices that you have enrolled. For example, you can remove old devices associated to MobileIron, retire or wipe your device, and in some cases lock or unlock a forgotten passcode
How to access the Self-Service Portal
You can access the Self Service portal via the website:
- Login with your Partners Email Address
- Authenticate via Okta using your Partners ID and Partners Password
What can you do with it?
There are 4 major functions within the Self Service Portal:
Retire: This will remove MobileIron on your device and will remove all apps and data associated with Partners. This includes information such as Partners Email, Partners Apps (Receiver, Haiku, Dropbox EMM, etc). This will not touch your personal information, email or pictures
- Wipe: This is a full device wipe and will reset your phone to factory defaults
- Unlock: If you've forgotten your passcode to your iOS device, you can use this function to temporarily unlock it. Note that this will also reset your credit cards in Apple Wallet / Apple Pay and other passwords on your device
- Lock: This will remotely lock your iOS device
- Reset Secure Apps Passcode: This feature is not used at Partners