Posted on September 12, 2018
June 1, 2022
Go to KB0034657 in the IS Service Desk
- Instructions how to enroll your Mac into the Program for Enterprise Apple Services (PEAS)
- After enrollment, reboot your Mac and you will be prompted to encrypt.
- Platform: Apple macOS
- OS Versions: 10.15, 11, 12
The total time to enroll your Mac should be less than 5 minutes.
Instructions for MacOS 10.15 and above:
- Using Safari, go to the URL http://enroll.partners.org
- Enter your Mass General Brigham username (e.g. jha12) and password and click Log In button
- Click Continue. A file named CA Certificate.mobileconfig will be downloaded.
- Double click to launch the file CA Certificate.mobileconfig from your Downloads folder, System Preferences Profiles will automatically launch. If System Preferences does not automatically launch, launch it manually and then open Profiles (Apple menu > System Preferences > Profiles > & Download Profile). Click Install. If prompted, type in the local password for your computer.
- Return to Safari and click Continue.
- Double click to launch the file enrollmentProfile.mobileconfig from your Downloads folder, System Preferences Profiles will automatically launch. If System Preferences does not automatically launch, launch it manually and then open Profiles. Click MDM Profile, Install, then Continue. Click Install again and when prompted type in the local password for your computer.
- Within approximately 5 minutes, the Self Service application will download and be available in your Applications folder. Enter your user name and password and hit Return to download Enterprise software and services.
- Congratulations! You are now enrolled in PEAS! Check Self Service regularly for new updates and applications. If you do not have encryption enabled on your Mac, reboot your device and PEAS will prompt you to enable FileVault encryption on startup. To learn more visit https://rc.partners.org/peas/security.