November 18, 2022
Apple’s latest operating systems, and Safari version 12, create new security procedures that need to be addressed in order to open many Citrix applications in Workspace.Partners.org
Please note: The Citrix Workspace application available through the Self Service app should be used with Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina or later.
- Open PEAS Self Service (found in your Applications folder)
- Log into PEAS and download the Citrix Workspace Application
- Open Safari and go to workspace.partners.org
- In the upper left hand corner of your screen open the Safari menu, and select “Settings for this Website”. This will open a new menu under the address bar. Uncheck the "Enable content blockers" and Look for the "Pop-Up Windows" option, mouse over it and select “Allow”. Now you can click anywhere on the page to close the menu.
5. Refresh the page by clicking on the circular arrow to the right of the address bar.
Then click on Detect Receiver if it is not already running.
6. Log in as necessary. Use your Mass General Brigham ID and password here.
7. If the system asks about opening the Citrix Workspace, please select "Allow". (screenshot 2nd below)
If the Citrix Workspace application asks for an email address or a URL you can just select cancel.
7a. After selecting an MGB applicatio ( Epic, Kronos, etc.) the system downloads a small file ending in .ici, please open your downloads location or folder and select the latest .ici file. (screenshot directly below)
8. Afterwards the Mac will open the Citrix Workspace.
Please note: Every App will look different depending on user's access rights.