August 15, 2023
Use Workspace to access MGB applications over the internet, even when working remotely. Applications include Epic Hyperspace, Peoplesoft, Outlook email, Phone & Paging Directory, SharePoint Sites and more. View Complete List
- VPN is not required.
- Your computer needs to be encrypted to access Workspace.
- Home drives and shared file areas are not generally accessible from workspace.
Note: If you are connected to the MGB secure network, steps 2-4 don't apply to you because you'll be re-directed automatically to the Workspace home screen.
- Open a web browser and go to https://workspace.partners.org
- Enter your network credentials to sign-in. You will need to confirm your identity by entering a confirmation code sent by text message or phone call.
- The first time you log on, you are prompted to install Citrix Receiver.
- Close all open applications and save your files to protect your work. The installation process requires a computer restart.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install Citrix Receiver and restart your computer.
- Click Log On. Workspace opens to the Home screen.
Navigate through Workspace
- Click Apps to view all applications and Workspace menus
- Workspace menu filter options include:
- All - view all applications
- Favorites - view applications saved to Favorites
- Categories - view applications by category
- To open an application, just click on the icon.
Add an App to Favorites
Save commonly used applications to Favorites for easy access from your Home screen:
- In search, type the application name
- Click the yellow star
Sign out of Workspace
For security purposes, log off at the end of your session:
- Click the cog/settings icon
- Click Log off