November 1, 2021
A field is defined by the following attributes: type, label, name, validation, required, identifier, note.
Available field types:
- Text Box: single-line text box (for text and numbers)
- Notes Box: large text box for lots of text
- Calculated Field: perform real-time calculations
- Multiple Choice - Drop-down List: options for single answer
- Multiple Choice - Radio Buttons: options for single answer
- Checkboxes: checkboxes to allow selection of more than one option
- Yes - No: radio buttons with yes and no options; coded as 1, yes | 0, No
- True - False: radio buttons with true and false options; coded as 1, True | 0, false
- Slider/Visual Analog Scale: coded as 0-100
- File Upload: upload a document
- Descriptive Text (with optional image/file attachment): optional formatting feature
- Begin New Section (with optional text): starts new page
In addition, a branching logic can be applied to specify whether or not a question will be displayed, depending on values entered in previous question(s).