AppleCare is the warranty program that ensures your Mac is supported by Apple.
- Purchase the extended AppleCare 3-year Protection Plan with every product to ensure any concern with your hardware, operating system, or applications will be addressed.
- If you did not purchase the extended 3-year Protection Plan, it can be purchased within the first year of ownership.
- View the status of your AppleCare Agreement or check your Mac's coverage.
- Hardware support at your business location is only available for Apple desktops (Mac Pros and iMacs) with an active AppleCare agreement.
- For any other Apple product repair (in or out-of-warranty) visit any Apple Store.
- Most out-of-warranty repairs can be addressed by Apple, fees may apply and will vary depending on the nature of the repair.
- The Apple Store at 815 Boylston Street in Boston is a Partners HealthCare vendor and accepts a Purchase Order (PO) for out any-of-warranty cost.
Apple's return policy for Educational customers that all sales are final. Product return is only available on unopened products that are an Apple shipping or order processing error. Learn more about Apple's return policy for Education.