AppleCare is the warranty program that ensures your Mac is supported by Apple.
- Purchase the extended AppleCare Protection Plan with every product to ensure any concern with your hardware, operating system, or applications will be addressed.
- If you did not purchase the extended Protection Plan, it can be purchased within 60 days of the device shipping.
- View the status of your AppleCare Agreement or check your Mac's coverage.
- For any Apple product hardware repair you can visit an Apple Store or reach out to the AppleCare Educational Support Group at 1-800-800-2775 (option 3) or online at http://support.apple.com.
- If visiting a store we recommend you make an appointment online in advance.
- Most out-of-warranty repairs can be addressed by Apple, fees may apply and will vary depending on the nature of the repair.
- If fees do apply for the repair, the Boylston Street retail store is most familiar with accepting a PO for payment. Get a work order with a cost estimate from Apple and attach that to a special requisition for "Apple, Inc" in PeopleSoft. Note in the comments you or your buyer need to email the PO to the Business Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also arrange to mail in your device for repair with a PO. Contact Apple support at the links above and inform them you would like to pay with a PO. The Mass General Brigham Limited Term Service Account (LTSA) is #751246. Get a cost estimate for the repair from Apple and attach that to a special requisition for "Apple, Inc" in PeopleSoft. Note in the comments you need a hard copy of the PO emailed to you in PDF format to send to Apple. You will receive instructions to reply to an email from Apple Support and include your copy of the PO to send to email@example.com.
- The Computer Loft in Allston is an Apple Service provider and can also accept a Mass General Brigham PO, contact them at https://www.computerloft.com.
Apple's return policy for Educational customers that all sales are final. Product return is only available on unopened products that are an Apple shipping or order processing error. Learn more about Apple's return policy for Education.