Collection of COVID-19 data available to researchers maintained by other MGB departments
Includes patients with one or more frontal chest radiographs (chest X-Ray) obtained at MGH in the month of April.
Includes an expansive cohort of confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infected patients hospitalized at MGH.
The MGH COVID Registry includes an expansive cohort of confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infected patients hospitalized at MGH who presented for care between March 8, 2020 and the end of the first surge on June 3, 2020. Extensive manual chart reviews were completed by trained reviewers including physicians, pharmacists, research nurses, and clinical research coordinators.
If you have any questions, please contact COVIDRegistrySupport@partners.org.
What data are available?
Data are based primarily on manual chart reviews and supplemented with data extractions from electronic health records (EHRs) via the Partners Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and include:
- Clinical and demographic histories including comorbid conditions, body mass index, smoking status, prior medications, Covid-19 symptoms and known SARS-CoV-2 epidemiologic risk factors at presentation to care;
- Laboratory measures measured daily in-hospital on more than 30 biomarkers;
- Medications administered during hospitalization;
- Complications measured at 14-days and 28-days after presentation to care, including but not limited to ARDS, liver dysfunction, acute renal failure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke and cardiomyopathy;
- Outcomes measured at 14-days and 28-days after presentation to care, including ICU admission, intubation, death and NIAID ordinal outcome scale.
All prior data releases are archived and available.
How to Access
The MGH COVID Registry is only available to MGH researchers at this time. Before applying for access, please review the RISC Dashboard: MGH COVID Registry, as well as the requirements for requesting access. When ready, please follow the link to Enter your access request. Once your access request is submitted, the 1-4 day turnaround for granting access is dependent on data owner approval. If you are a Project Staff Member, your Project Leader will be required to approve your access.
Follow the link COVID-19 Research Tools to return back to the COVID-19 Research Tools page.