On April 1, 2013, Partners HealthCare signed an Enterprise...
On April 1, 2013, Partners HealthCare signed an Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft.
How Does This Affect Me?
Enterprise Research Infrastructure & Services (ERIS) is excited to provide GraphPad Prism software at considerable savings for all faculty and staff within the teaching hospitals of Partners HealthCare through the Partners Research Computing Core Facility.
Do you need to create figures from scientific data for publications? Prism now available for faculty and staff!
ERIS has rolled out the Partners Enterprise Apple Support program. With this program, Mac desktops and laptops will become an officially managed system through each institution. Macs automatically become compliant with all institutional policies and provide self-service access to specific software installers with no noticeable impact to the system or user.
Newest Site Content:
It's official! Macs as a managed device: PEAS
ERIS Events: Calendar of scheduled events
Supporting research through 5 departments:
- Enterprise Research Infrastructure & Services (ERIS)
- Includes MGH Research Computing, McLean RIS, BWH-RICS and Spaulding Research Computing (SRC)
- Partners Center for Personalized Genetic Medicine (PCPGM)
- Partners Biorepository for Medical Discovery (PBMD)
- Research Patient Data Registry (RPDR)
- Research Enterprise Applications
Providing consulting, training, technical computing, cloud services, administrative applications, data and more....