User groups are used on the ERISOne cluster to control who has access to lab/group storage and adopt-a-node compute resources. They also facilitate collaboration between team members by allowing files to be shared within the group. All new groups must be created through the Partners PAS system - this allows you to add and remove group members yourself. Cluster groups created prior to Feb. 2018 are "cluster local groups". Use this form to request membership changes to cluster local groups
- If you are requesting an ERISOne BriefCASE or mini-BriefCASE group storage folder for ERISOne
- either 1) first request a PAS group, then visit https://rcservices.partners.org/ to request the storage folder, supplying the name of your new PAS group
- or 2) if the request is urgent and you are not already a keygiver, request storage at https://rcservices.partners.org/, We will create the PAS group for you however you will not be able to add/remove additional users until you have taken the keygiver training.
- If you are requesting a PAS group for collaboration or to control access to Adopt-a-Node resources
- To request changes to existing cluster local groups, complete the form below
A Partners user ID and password is required to login to this page and access the form.