November 17, 2022
- Take the "Keygiving - PAS" training if you have not done so already
- Please follow these instructions, using course code IST064 (Keygiving - PAS):
Obtaining a PAS group
- After completing your training you submit a request for a PAS group by searching for "galen global group (request)" at the Digital Service Hub or simply follow the link here.
If you are unable to access the webform then at the Digital Service Hub you will need to search for ITIL and make an "Elevated Access Request" so that subsequently you can access the "galen global group (request)" webform as mentioned above.
If, for some reason, you are still having difficulties then you can submit a generic ticket to (https://rc.partners.org/ticket) with the following information:
- In the GROUP NAME entry, replace INST with your institution code (e.g. MGH or BWH) and PROJECT with a short name for your lab or project.
Description: We need a PAS group to work on the SciC Linux Clusters.
CI: HPC SciC Linux Clusters
GROUP NAME: INST-PROJECT-ERIS1
REQUESTING DEPARTMENT: Department Name
PRIMARY KEYGIVER: Full Name - PartnersID
SECONDARY KEYGIVER: Full Name - PartnersID
DESCRIPTION: Group to administer access to shared space for INST-PROJECT on the SciC Linux Clusters.
but please be warned this is the least efficient approach since the ticket may take some time to arrive at the correct department.
- Once your PAS group has been provisioned add and remove users at https://myapps.partners.org using the "Partners Authorization System" tool
Making a request for Storage
After your PAS group is created, visit https://rcservices.partners.org and sign up for "SciC Linux Clusters BriefCASE" storage, providing the PAS group name in the request form.