Training Room 2W23
399 Revolution Drive, Somerville, MA 02145
Thursday, March 26 from 9:30a.m.-4p.m.
This training course targets research scientists who have no or little knowledge of R. This hands-on training will provide many examples and exercises. Below are the topics that we will study.
- What is R? Why R?
- What to use?
- R console, Rstudio and Partners Rstudio
- Data types / Basic operation
- Vectorized operation
- Control structures
- Subsetting / Filter
- Sort / Order
- Dates / Times
- How to read and write in R
- Basic R plots
- How to install packages
- Please do not register if you are not certain you can attend
- Please do not register if you have used R before.
- Bring a laptop, either Windows or Mac.
- Request an ERISOne account in advance. Please fill the form ERISOne Account Request Form.
You must log in to view this form.