- Instructions how to install Citrix Workspace application on Mac OSX
- Partners Citrix address is: https://workspace.partners.org
- Please note: The Citrix Workspace Application replaces the Citrix Receiver application. The Citrix Receiver must be deleted by moving it to the Trash.
- Browsers: Safari 7.x or newer, Chrome 28.x or newer, Firefox 22.x or newer.
- Operating System: Mac OSX 10.14 or greater
- Computer enrolled in PEAS*. If your computer is not enrolled in PEAS, please see HOWTO: Enroll your Mac into the Partners Enterprise Apple Support (PEAS) Program
*Those working at BWH using Kronos Scheduling have an Information Security documented exception for this requirement.
1. Launch Self Service from the Applications folder and log in
2. Locate the Citrix Workspace application and click Install and follow the prompts
3. If prompted during the installation to add an account by typing an email address or server address, press Cancel. Entering an email address is not required.
4. Once installed, you don't have to launch the Citrix Workspace application. It will be used automatically by Citrix applications when launching from https://workspace.partners.org.
If Citrix is installed but not detected, please press Already Installed to proceed after the login page.