- Instructions how to install Citrix Receiver on Mac OSX
- Partners Citrix address is: https://workspace.partners.org
- Browsers: Safari 7.x, Firefox 3.x or newer.
- Operating System: Mac OSX 10.13 or greater
Download the Citrix Workspace Software
1. Launch Self Service from the Applications folder and log in
2. Locate the Citrix Workspace application and click Install and follow the prompts
Once installed, you don't have to launch the receiver. It will be used automatically by Citrix applications when launching from https://workspace.partners.org.
If prompted for a server address, please select Cancel
If Citrix is installed but not detected, please press Already Installed to proceed after the login page.