ABOUT THE UPGRADE
On February 10, 2021 Workspace will be upgraded to a new version.
- If you are logged on at 10 pm when the upgrade occurs, you can continue to work in any open applications. To open a new application, you will need to close and re-open your web browser.
- If you previously saved any applications as Favorites, those settings are retained.
- The upgrade provides a new design and improved search feature as shown below:
Workspace (https://workspace.partners.org) provides virtual access to many applications remotely over the internet when not connected to the Mass General Brigham computer network.
Available applications include Epic Hyperspace, PeopleSoft and the Phone & Paging Directory. View Complete List
- Citrix Receiver must be installed on your device to enable access to Workspace. You will be prompted to install Citrix Receiver the first time you access Workspace.
- Your computer needs to be encrypted to access Workspace.
Secure Log In
If you are not connected to the network and access Workspace, you will need to confirm your identity by entering a code sent to you via text message or phone call using Secure Log In.