This guide provides instruction on using Workspace to remotely access Mass General Brigham applications over the internet. Applications include:
Opening Workspace when connected to the Network
Open a web browser and go to https://workspace.partners.org. Workspace opens to the Home screen.
Opening Workspace when not connected to the Network
- Open a web browser and go to https://workspace.partners.org
- Enter your user name and password. Click Sign In.
- You will need to confirm your identity by entering a confirmation code sent by text message or phone call.
- The first time you log on, you are prompted to install Citrix Receiver.
- Close all open applications and save your files to protect your work. The installation process requires a computer restart.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install Citrix Receiver and restart your computer.
- Click Log On. Workspace opens to the Home screen.
- For assistance, please contact the IS Service Desk at 857-282-4357.
- Visit the IS Service Hub at www.massgeneralbrigham.org/isservicehub to open a ticket.