Posted on January 5, 2015
Updated on December 16, 2019
- How to Setup WiFi on Windows 8.x or Windows 10.x computers like a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 to connect to the Partners WiFi network.
- Windows 8.x or Windows 10.x
- Click the wireless icon on the taskbar
- Right-click phswifi3 and click “Forget this network”
- Select phswifi3 again and select "Connect automatically"
- Authenticate with your Partners credentials
- Click Connect if you encounter this warning
- Status should show "Connected, secured"